The Organizational Leadership Track helps students cultivate skills in leading, managing and motivating others in an inclusive and engaging manner.
Participants need to complete at least three workshops within the track.
- Principles of Personal Leadership (Vision and Goal Setting)
- What are You Talking About? Communication Styles
- Leading a Balanced Lifestyle
- Take Action! Event Planning 360 Degrees
- Time for Change! Being an Advocate for Community Development
Click here for the descriptions of the Organizational Leadership Workshops.