How to Order Official Transcripts
For the quickest and most convenient way to request official transcripts, Citrus College has partnered with Credentials, Inc. to accept transcript requests via the Internet through a secure site. Citrus College has also appointed Credentials, Inc. as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of Citrus College. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company’s website that is provided during the delivery process. Credentials, Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of Citrus College and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.
TranscriptPlus® facilitates your order 24 hours per day, 365 days per year, for a minimal service charge. TranscriptPlus® provides operator assistance from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 5 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday by calling 1-800-646-1858.
- Eliminate the need to come to the college to make the request
- Eliminate the delay created by submitting a written request by mail
- Expedite your order
- Authorize and process your credit card payment
- Facilitate the authorization to release student records as required by law
- Allows you to submit your request any time of day or night
- Provide email or fax communication with you while your order is being processed
- Provide operator assistance from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 5 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Friday, by calling 1-800-646-1858
- Track the status of your request
- Confirmation email sent when transcript order is complete
Online transcript requests are processed in three (3) to five (5) business days.
Rush transcripts are NOT available.
Active Wingspan students begin the transcript request process in Wingspan
Former students begin the transcript request process in
- Transcripts only include Citrus College completed coursework. Citrus College does not release transcripts from other institutions.
- IGETC or CSU Certification, please allow up to 10 business days for processing. Rush service not available for either option. Allow additional time during peak periods.
- Transcript requests will NOT be processed until all outstanding debts or obligations are cleared.
- We do not process phone or email requests due to student confidentiality.
- In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, records are not released to a third party without signed authorization of the student.
- Pick-up orders are destroyed after 30 days. No refunds apply. Student responsible for new order requests and applicable fees.
- Citrus College is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. Replacement copies cannot be issued without the normal transcript fee.
- WE DO NOT FAX TRANSCRIPTS ANYWHERE.
Please note: Online requests will be filled first.
Title 5 of the California Code of regulations provides that a student may receive the first two (2) copies free in a lifetime and may only be requested in person or by mail.
In Person: Processed in 15 business days. Student must complete a transcript request form and provide a valid photo ID when requesting transcripts
By Mail: Processed in 15 business days. Student must write a transcript request letter containing the following information:
- Legal name (including any previous names used)
- Student ID Number or social security number
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Number of transcripts requesting
- Where the transcript to be mailed
- Indicate IGETC - CSU Certification
- Your signature is required
Note: There is no charge when ordering free transcripts in person or by mail. Send no payment when ordering free transcripts. For your convenience, you may order the first two (2) free by Internet – there will be a $2 handling charge when ordering online.